Founded in 1973, The Heritage Foundation is a research and educational institute - a think tank - whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of "free enterprise", "limited government", "individual freedom", "traditional American values", and a "strong national defense".
Board of TrusteesEdit
- David R. Brown, M.D., Chairman
- Richard M. Scaife, Vice Chairman
- J. Frederic Rench, Secretary
- Douglas F. Allison
- Larry P. Arnn, Ph. D.
- The Hon. Belden H. Bell
- The Hon. Holland H. Coors
- Midge Decter
- Edwin J. Feulner, Ph.D.
- Steve Forbes
- Robert J. Herbold
- Jerry Hume
- Lee Klinetobe
- The Hon. J. William Middendorf II
- The Hon. Frank Shakespeare
- Brian Tracy
- Phillip N. Truluck
- Barb Van Andel-Gaby
- Marion G. Wells
- Edwin J. Feulner, Ph.D., President
- Phillip N. Truluck, Executive Vice President
- Drew Bond, Chief of Staff
- Stuart M. Butler, Ph. D., Vice President
- Becky Norton Dunlop, Vice President
- Michael G. Franc, Vice President
- Rebecca Hagelin, Vice President
- Edwin Meese III, Reagan Fellow
- Ted E. Schelenski, Vice President
- Michael A. Spiller, Vice President
- John Von Kannon, Vice President
- Larry M. Wortzel, Ph. D., Vice President
- Bernard Lomas, Counselor
- Robert E. Russell, Jr., Counselor
Former Board MembersEdit
The 2004 Report lists an operating revenue of $37.4 Million. Of that, $32.5 Million was in direct contributions, with the remainder from Investments, Program revenue and 'other'.
Copies of web pages found with valuable information.