Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- B.S., political science, Northwestern University, 1984
- 2010 Marketing Lantern
- 2010 Founder of Decision Point Partners, a Mercer Island based national marketing firm
- Senior Consultant, EMM Group
- Engagement Manager, EMM Group
- Vice President of Marketing, ShareBuilder Corporation (currently a part of INGDirect) left his position as Vice *President of Marketing for ShareBuilder Corporation of Bellevue when it was sold to INGDirect, Inc. in November 2008
- Chief Executive Officer, XpenseWise Inc.
- President and Chief Executive Officer, XpenseWise Inc.
- 1999 Co-founded Xpensewise with Rebel Rice
- Senior Executive, CompuServe Incorporated (AOL bought CompuServe in 1997)
- ? Senior Executive, The Shulton Group (Procter & Gamble bought Shulton Group in 1990)
- 1985 Brand Manager, Procter & Gamble Co.
- Litzow is the inventor-of-record on patents in the consumer and technology fields
- 20090049076 - System and method for dynamic price setting and facilitation of commercial transactions (patent application)
- Holds a Series 7 FINRA License.
2003 Campaign for Mercer Island City CouncilEdit
In his 2003 campaign, Steve Litzow said his priorities were to "lead the development of a community-based plan that prioritizes the services and facilities the citizens believe are important, control costs to rebuild the recently depleted city-budget reserves and to bring the City Council closer to the community by holding weekly office hours to regularly listen to the citizens."
- elected to office in 2003
City Of Mercer Island Council Pos. No. 01 Susan Blake 3465 45.66% Steve Litzow 4123 54.34% Write-In 14 0.18%
Mercer Island City Council 2004-2008Edit
2007 Campaign for Mercer Island City CouncilEdit
- 63% of his campaign contributions were from out of state The out of state contributors to his campaign are family and long-time friends.
- reelected in 2007, unchallenged
City of Mercer Island Council Position No. 1 Steve Litzow NP 5912 97.41% Write-in 157 2.59%
Mercer Island City Council 2008-2012Edit
- leader on the Public Safety Committee
- Sustainability Committee
- Planning Commission
- Eastside Transportation Partnership
- The Green Ribbon Commission.
2008 campaign for State HouseEdit
- Dec 2007 Announces 
- Aug 2008 WA House - District 41 Seat 1 - All Party Primary - Won 47.27%
2010 campaign for State SenateEdit
- Challenging Democrat Randy Gordon for the 41st Legislative District Senate seat in November 2010.
- Platform: Working to Rebuild Our Economy By... Creating Jobs, Strengthening Education and Improving Transportation
- Educating our children
- Wants significant changes to our state's education system. - Working across party lines to improve our public schools and attract quality teachers to Washington. - Emphasizing math, science, and technology.
- Creating jobs, revitalizing the economy
- lower taxes and remove burdensome regulations so that businesses can thrive - we should not punish businesses for expanding.
- Spending responsibly and lowering taxes
- balanced budget that - address the needs of our state - while cutting unnecessary spending
- Protecting our environment and creating "Green Jobs"
- economic growth - environmental sustainability - local and regional partnerships to promote green technologies - electric vehicles
- Mercer Island Rotary
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce
- Mercer Island Chamber of Commerce
- Renton Chamber of Commerce
- Mercer Island Boys & Girls Club
- Mercer Island Senior Foundation
- Board of the Bellevue College Foundation
- Summer Search, a non-profit mentoring program for at-risk students.
- Steve Litzow is married. He and his wife Jenny, live in Mercer Island with their four children.
- ↑ Marketing Lantern
- ↑ EMM Group Steve Litzow
- ↑ Steve Litzow - Mercer Island Pos. 1
- ↑ King Country Election Results - 2003-11
- ↑ Richard Sprague, Out-of-Staters for Steve Litzow
- ↑ Mayor says 10 years is enough: Bryan Cairns won’t seek re-election to City Council this November Mercer Island Reporter, Apr 20 2007
- ↑ Money and politics Mercer Island Reporter, Jul 05 2007
- ↑ J. Jacob Edel, Choosing guardians of Island values Mercer Island Reporter, Oct 25 2007
- ↑ King County Election Results 2007-11
- ↑ Mercer Island City Council
- ↑ Council further restricts non-political signs Mercer Island Reporter, Jan 30 2008
- ↑ Steve Litzow to run for state house Mercer Island Reporter, Dec 26 2007
- ↑ Islander meets with McCain Mercer Island Reporter, May 21 2008
- ↑ Election filing this week Mercer Island Reporter, Jun 02 2008
- ↑ Mercer Island Police to tote Tasers Mercer Island Reporter, Jul 30 2008
- ↑ Maxwell ahead of Litzow in primary Mercer Island Reporter, Aug 27 2008
- ↑ Rich races - 41st District candidates raise $800K Mercer Island Reporter, Oct 08 2008
- ↑ ENDORSEMENT: Marcie Maxwell is the clear choice for 41st District, House Position 1 Renton Reporter, Oct 17 2008
- ↑ 41st Legislative District: Main goal is improve quality of life Renton Reporter, Nov 01 2008
- ↑ Hector Castro, 138 election campaign signs stolen from yards Seattle Post-Intelligencer Victim is Democratic candidate; man likely to face charges
- ↑ Dean Radford, ELECTION FINAL: Marcie Maxwell elected to the state House of Representatives Renton Reporter, Nov 25 2008
- ↑ Island voter turnout is huge | Maxwell wins Mercer Island Reporter, Dec 03 2008
- ↑ Elizabeth Celms,Litzow joins race for 41st Mercer Island Reporter Feb 09 2010
- ↑ Elizabeth Celms, Mercer Island Councilman to challenge Bellevue's Randy Gordon for 41st District Senate seat Mercer Island Reporter Feb 12 2010
- ↑ Elizabeth Celms, Mercer Island councilman Litzow to run for 41st District seat this fall Mercer Island Reporter, Feb 16, 2010